Monday, August 11, 2008

Another weekend gone.............

This weekend went by way to fast for me. I just wish for friday every monday...LOL!! I stayed busy pretty much all weekend. Friday I went to Missy's so we could go walking so me, her, Austin, and Peyton went walking around the cemetery in town we did about three laps I think and by that time the kids were ready to go. So we went back to her house (still no labor pains lol) We hung out there until about 9:30 then we came on home. Heather was suppose to come over at about 11:30 when she got off work but she didnt get here untl almost one. We stayed up and chatted for a while then I was about to fall asleep at the table so I went on to bed. We got up Saturday morning went to that new store called All Mart very very cute...I was very impressed they had a lot of really cool things in there. Then we were going to go to Bowling Green but we promised the guys we would make them lasagna before they went to work so we decided to just go to Beaver Dam get what we needed and go back home. We got home started making the lasagna (well Heather did I had never made lasagna before)It was really good though and the guys got there bellies full before work. Then Missy and Austin came over Dewayne was watching UFC fights and Missy was not looking forward to sitting there so she decided to come sit at my house. Which was not very exciting but I guess better than UFC fights. We ended up calling it a night about 11 or so and I went to bed. I am sure Heather was up for a little while she is the night owl now. The sunday mom said she would keep Peyton so Heather and I could could go do some wedding shopping. So that is what we did. We went to every store possible. We had a really good time shopping and talking all day. Not that we dont do that at home. LOL!!! We didn't get home in time for Peyton to see her daddy before he left for work and you would have thought it would have killed her. She cried and cried. So she was going to right him note and leave it his truck so we went up there and she was writing her note and then he walks up. She was so excited. She just jumped into his arms. LOL!! She is such a daddy's girl.
Heather and I stayed up until almost one this morning listening to a million cd's so we could find exactly what songs she wanted for her wedding. That was actually fun we acted like a bunch of idiots. Dancing to old school stuff and talking about the memories with each song. FUN TIMES WITH MY HEATHER!!

So needless to say this morning I was dead to the world. But I woke up to the smell of sausage so that made things all better. Chad and Peyton were making sausage and eggs when I got up. So we set down at the table and had breakfast this morning that was nice.... My day at work was long. I got quite a bit accomplished though so I am thankful for that.

Tomorrow brings another day.....THANK GOD FOR THAT !!!

No comments: