Monday, August 25, 2008

THESE ARE MY GIRLS



After my crazy weekend it was nice to just relax with Heather and Peyton last night. As I was attempting to put Peyton to sleep last night she was making every attempt to stay awake. Every five minutes she was up wanting something or crying for her daddy. Just anything to stay awake!! Heather and I were getting ready to watch Army Wives (which by the way was a re run arrgghh) Peyton hollers at me ans says "Mom I just want you and Heather ato snuggle me for a while" So I said okay and we crawled into bed with her (my bed that is, I hate sleeping alone so when daddy works nights she gets to sleep with me) So the photo above is our little photo shoot while trying to get her to go to sleep..LOL!! I just don't know what I would do with out a friend like Heather... She is truly great!!

I am hoping to go to Missy's tonight I have not gotten to see the baby all weekend so it is way past due. I hope that I can hold him all evening..He is just so cute.
I have more pictures to post later...so keep checking back..

Ash

No comments: