Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Monday Monday......

I hate monday's I would rather just not have monday's and go straight to Tuesday. Granted that really wont change anything other than the name of the day but it sure would make me happy. This weekend was our first weekend of Chad working nights. It wasn't to bad of course I had Heather stay all night with me friday night and Saturday night. We are such goof balls we just stayed up both nights playing super mario brothers on my space aged super nintendo...LOL!! But we enjoyed it. Saturday we got up and we to Owensboro took Peyton to the animal store she was really excited about seeing all the stuff in there. She fell in love with a spongebob fish tank set so I guess Santa will have to invest in a fish tank for her. Maybe I am not sure I want to mess with that or not. LOL!! Then we went to the mall and Heather needed to get scrubs which was the whole point in going but they didnt have any of her's in stock so she was not happy about that. We then went an ate at Steak and Shake, got Chad and Laymond some food from Long John Silvers and headed home. When we got home we got ready and headed to Woodbury for the DD and Jeremy's wedding. It was a very beautiful ceremony and DD was gorgeous. What a perfect spot to have wedding. I had never even thought of that area before. Deana Jo and Jonnica were beautiful as well. And what beautiful little ones they both have! Dee thought she would need my help with everything but the girls seemed to have it under control. Congratulations Jeremy and DD.
I ended up partying out on Heather at about 1:00am Saturday morning the last thing I remember was texting Chad and when I woke up Sunday morning I still had my phone in my hand Chad's last text message said "I guess you fell asleep" LOL!! What a hoot. I am such a goober. I was bad Sunday I didnt wake up until almost 11:00 and Peyton was still fast asleep to. I needed the extra sleep so I was glad for that. I really just need to start getting in the groove of church again. So that is going to be my goal for this weekend. Peyton and I decided to go to Rob and Miranda's yesterday. Miranda called and said she was making lasagna so of course we had to go then...LOL!! I wanted to load up their tread mill in the van to take back to themso instead of bothering Chad I thought I would be super hero and load it myself.....I jsut about killed myself. That things was so heavy by the time I got it out to the van I was about to die started pulling it up in the van and realized I neede a new angle. So when I put it back on the ground that is when I realized I had scratched up the bumper really bad I almost cried. But then I was so mad at myself I just pushed one good time and got it in. Then Rob had to help me get it out and we loaded up my total gym. But at least we got that all done. Tristan just gets cuter everyday. I swear I could just hold him all day and it would never get old. Him and that blonde hair of his. He just loves Peyton so they played and played. He actually went to the big boy potty by himself Saturday. Rob said he ran in there pulled his diaper off shut the door came out of the bathroom and his eyes were huge. Rob said he knew there would be poop everywhere but when he went in there Tristan had pooped and pee'd in the potty. WOW !! I WAS SO HAPPY!! Now it may not happen again for a while but at least it happened once....
Well the weekend is over and now back to the real world of Monday...Hope all is doing well..

Until next time

No comments: