Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WELCOME BABY BOY !!!





Ashlee Kash entered into the world on Monday August 18th 2008 at 6:25 p.m. he weighed 8lbs 5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. He is the cutest little baby...Mom and him are both doing very well... I just can't get enough of him...I feel like time is standing still until they come home and I can sit on the couch and snuggle him. I am so glad he is finally here. Now I just have to sit and wait for Rob and Miranda to have their little one. Hopefully we find out what they are having soon. Then I just have to work on talking Chad into another one soon :)

I am ready for this week to be over. Chad and Jeff bought a pontoon boat off ebay so they will be traveling to Georgia to get it Thursday. I guess I am glad but to me a pontoon boat is just a boat...I am sure we will have fun on it.. Our bathroom is still not complete I am so ready for that to be done it shouldn't be to much longer though. I will be on cloud nine when I can move all my stuff back into to my bathroom and stop having to squeeze all my stuff into Peyton's bathroom..Thank goodness that I have two bathrooms I would be lost.Chad and I went Friday night and watched the movie Mirrors....It was really weird and scary and I am just not much on scary movies anymore. Plus I guess I am just getting old but I hate paying to go see movies when the people in the theaters act like a bunch of idiots. I get so aggrevated at those people that I can never just enjoy the movie.

This weekend I have to get fitted for the bridesmaid dresses for Heather and Laymond's wedding...I am excited but scared too. Hopefully I have lost a little more weight since I tried it on the first time. It looked good but it would be nice for it to be loose...LOL!! Then Sunday I will be going to their wedding shower. That will be fun never a dull moment with Heather and Laymond... I am so happy for them and honored to be in their wedding.... I CAN'T WAIT ....

Well I have to work at the Restore for a bit today...I guess I am prepared for that LOL!!! I am sure it will be fine I know it is probably bad to say but since I have been back at my office I have only been to the restore for a total of 20 minutes.... I just got so burnt out over there.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments: