Thursday, August 7, 2008

My days have been so long......

Well everyday I get ready sit down and update this page but everytime I sit down to do it something comes up. So now I will try!
Tuesday when I got home Chad and I went with Heather and Laymond up to there house to see what all had gotten done so far. They had dug all the footers so that was good. But of course it doesn't ever look big when it is just the footers. I am just so excited about the new build, heck I feel like it is my house...LOL!! Then we all came back to our house and made steaks, baked potatos and salads and watched some movies. Since they are all on night shift they have got my sleeping habits all of wack. I have been going to bed at like midnight or 1 am and then getting up and going to work.I am just wore out. Wednesday we had to take mom to Nashville to get her hard cast off and her boot on. I hate nashville traffic and I dont know how people can do it everyday I would loose my mind. We ate at hooters on the way home and for the first time I was not impressed something just didnt taste right. I dropped Chad off at my car at walmart, he did grocery shopping while me, mom and Peyton went on home. We went right through the big rain storm, I couldn't see anything. I got home about 7:30 last night and they were still at the house working on the shower. My bedroom and closet were covered in dust from the saw's they were using so when they left I told Chad that I could not handle the dirt anymore so I started cleaning away...I pulled the bed out and scrubbed the floors and under the dresser and chest of drawer. Then Chad wanted to move the furniture around which we never thought we would be able to do since our bedroom furniture is so big, but we were able to move it around and put my old area rug down in front of the bed. I love hardwood floors but I hate them too. They are pretty and that is about all I can say for them. I got to bed this morning about 1:00am. This morning I went to the Restore to post pictures up of the home builds. I was there until almost 11. Then by the time I got to the office I was ready for a nap..LOL!! I have been working on financials and getting pictures printed at walmart. When Missy went to the doctor yesterday she was dialated a full 3 and he said if his phone rings he would expect it to be her. I hope that happens tomorrow...I am so ready to old him....I am not a very paitent person anyway. I am hoping for an 8-8-08 baby for her. So we really got to keep trying for her to have this baby tomorrow... COME ON OUT ASHLEE KASH WE ARE ALL WAITING ON YOUR ARRIVAL!! This weekend Heather and I have been given strict orders from her mother to get some wedding things done so that is what our weekend will consist of. So we know what this means...NO MARIO FOR US THIS WEEKEND!! LOL!! TO BAD I GUESS!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: