Friday, August 1, 2008

I am so glad this week is over............

Every week I always look forward to Friday afternoon.Even though I am wishing my life away I still love my weekends as I am sure everyone does. Chad had his first full night shify last night so Peyton and I went to bowling green with Heather. We had a good time just went to walmart where I tried to print some pictures off but the stupid machine kept eating my cd so I decided not to mess with it last night I was to tired to stand there especially since I have been packing around about 20 cd's in my purse full of pictures. Then we went to home depot Heather found her a really pretty chandellier for above her kitchen table and some other lights and they were on clearance so she got a great deal on them. By the time we left there it was almost nine so we headed home. Peyton and I got showers and went straight to bed it was probably 10:30 before we fell asleep. I let her sleep with last night since Chad wasnt home I hate sleeping alone. Heather is staying all night tonight so that will keep my occupied well really we will just stay up playing super nintendo (yeah we have never been able to move to the high tech stuff lol) I had a workers comp audit today at work come to find out they cancelled us back in January. I was furious because I remember the conversation with the people and thought that they received payment on time. I never heard anything back from them and to be honest I forgot all about them. I had been so busy at the Restore and everything else I let so much stuff fall behind so now I am bringing stuff home with me to work on this weekend. But that is okay I am just glad that I have a job that allows me to do that.
My daddy is out of the hospital he is feeling much better but it definitly scared him to death he was not prepared for all the stuff they had to do to him when he went into the hospital for chest pains. He is a lucky man but I am sure glad to know that he is feeling better he had me worried. Joyce and Kevin are working on the shower again today. They have the floor in the shower all done and are now working on the walls, it is going to look really good I can not wait until its done. I am going to Dee Dee's wedding tomorrow night I am looking forward to it and I am really glad that things are coming together...I am sure it is going to be beautiful. Well so far so good on keeping up with this blogging thing and I actually really like it. Hopefully my weekend wont go as fast as last weekend went I want to just vegg out and maybe even do a little shopping with Heather and go to Missy's and help the baby come out quicker LOL!!
~~~UNTIL NEXT TIME ~~~

No comments: