Friday, February 27, 2009

Atlantic City HERE I COME !!!

We will be leaving Saturday afternoon going to my sisters and staying all night there and then getting up Sunday morning and leaving for Atlantic City. I am a little bit nervous (Imagine That) about the weather it is suppose to have 30% mixed percepitation all the way up there. Really the only thing that is concerning is up in the mountains of West Virginia. SO PLEASE PLEASE keep us in your prayers for a safe trip there and back. I want to make the best of all of the trip, so I am not going to worry myself over it. And one thing I am thankful about is the fact that Chad is a good driver and will not try to be superman and drive in bad conditions. So like I told Heather this morning we are just gonna take our time and get there when we get there. God will watch us safely.
I can not wait to see the kids tomorrow night, Bayleigh is my princess number two and only number two because Peyton is number one!lol... She loves her AA so much and I love her so much...She usually tackles me as soon as I walk in the door so I will be more than ready for my BIG hug from her. And I am sure she will say she wants to sleep with me and Chad but when I actually take her and put her in bed with us she expects me to hold her the whole time and when I don't she gets VERY angry...LOL...I just love her I can not wait to see her. And of course Cole and Lindsay, they are just getting to that age where they could careless who comes over...LOL... Thank goodness today is friday. Please say a prayer for my friend Missy, I hope she knows that I love her !!!
I will be posting pictures while I am gone so keep checking back ...

No comments: