Monday, February 9, 2009

My New Fear

Well this weekend I realized that I have a new fear. Yep that is right, not surprised I am sure. We decided on Saturday that we would take the pontoon to Lake Malone to just try it out (since its been fixed) and see how it runs. Well not only was it a bit chilly when your moving along on the water but it was a bit spooky since we were almost the only people out there. I got on the boat and didn't think much about it but then when we actually started moving something just hit me and I became terrified. When I say terrified I mean to the point of which my head was between my legs and I was sitting on the floor and at one point was crying. I am almost ashamed to admit that but the truth is what it is. Chad thought that I was a freakin nut. But I was so scared. You know the funny part is that I have been on boats before and it not effect me like that. I haven't been on them much but I have been on them none the less. So needless to say I will probably not be enjoying the boat this summer with the rest of the family. But that is okay I will find something else to do Like Scrapbook....Yeah maybe Jill can invite me over for some fun with her criket machine...LOL...Sounds lots of fun to me. Gosh what has happened to me over the years? I use to be able to do anything at least once. I would ride on anything land or water. Now I am even scared to drive to fast. I am such a wuss....Oh well I will be safe. Maybe If there was a big bubble around the pontoon then I would feel more comfortable. You know what else, Peyton loved it. She thought it was the greatest thing. And I kind of hated the fact that she liked it....But I just have to learn that my fears are not always going to be her's so I just have to let her enjoy herself with her daddy.

Here it hoping for a good week this week. I got Quick books 2009 today at work and it is like the Cadillac of Quick books so here is hoping that I get use to it quick. So far so good though.
Here are some pictures of Peyton and Tristan from this weekend.



1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

My cricut should be here sometime this week! Come on over!! Maybe I will get motivated to get started on Samuel's baby book.