Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ray Boltz

As a child I was very much inspired about my religous beliefs by listening to the wondrful voice of Ray Boltz. The way he softly spoke the word of God into his songs and made them easy for me to understand the "TRUE" meaning. I was very easily "awwhhed" by him time and time again. With each new song that he would come out with brought me so much joy in knowing that I was about to hear the next wonderful song that Ray Boltz has to offer. Now, I have lost all of those feelings. I know the first thing I must say is that I never judge ANYONE,EVER...I always give every better the opporunity to show me what they truly are. I have given Ray this opportunity my entire life. Also I know that his decisions and everyone's decisions for that matter are strictly how THEY choose to live their life. I will pray that God will show them the right way but that doesn't in any way make me have to agree with their life style. And on a lighter note I have had many family and friends come in and out of my life ALL of which I have loved deeply but I have had to take myself out of the situations in order to not judge them. I love them all but sometimes it is best to let go... When Ray Boltz came out of the closet I was SHOCKED, Beyond belief. I could not believe this man that I looked up to for so long has now become someone I never dreamed him to be. I was looking up songs on youtube today and I came across his new song. It is titled "Don't tell me who to love." At first I didn't give it much thought but as I listened I became a little aggrevated. I wont go into details about it but I was just amazed at how some people think that being in a byracial relationship is the same as being gay. I disagree it is totally different. They are not the same at all in my eyes. I feel that however you want to live you life is your decision but It just amazes me how some people want to look at things.I guess we are all different but I am just deeply saddened at the life that Ray has decided to live. STRICTLY MY OPINION..... LOL

No comments: