Friday, February 27, 2009

Powerful



I was going thru youtube (as I do EVERYDAY while I am eating lunch) I just wanted to hear some old songs that I use to listen to back in the day. Collin Raye popped into mind I use to LOVE listening to ALL of his songs. But I had never heard this one, and to be honest I didn't know he was even still actually singing...I watched this video and as I listened to the words I realized how powerful it truly is. I could not imagine Chad still being in the army and having to be over there fighting. I have always, since a young child been fascinated by the "TROOPS" there is always a pull at my heart when I see videos like this..These men and woman are fighting and dying for US and I know that GOd is hearing their prayers... This battle has been going on long enough and I think it is now time to bring them home and maybe reward these wonderful men and women with more than just a pat on the back and an Honorable discharge... I know that when Chad got out of the service he was lost..It took a LONG time to get back into civilian life style and I know that everyday if he could go back in ...he would he has even tried a few times. But God has a plan for him right here. I just wanted to share this video with you all

No comments: