Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Me and all my weirdness.....

I just thought it would be fun to just post some random facts about me and maybe I could get everyone else to do the same. This is just a fun way to get to know me.

1. I am a mother to one beautiful little girl Peyton Leeann Bridges
2. I was born in Ashland, KY and moved to morgantown in 1992.
3. My mom and dad have been divorced since I was 2 yrs old.
4. My sister and I have the same birthday but we are 8 years apart, and apparently we look a lot a like.(I don't see it)lol
5. I have OCD....and was diagnosed with it 2 days before I found out I was preganant with Peyton.
6. I hate to hear people type on a key board in silence.
7. I hate the sound of someone changing the channel on the remote.
8. When I change channels I ALWAYS have to start with the first one (like channel 2)
9. I have a routine for EVERYTHING..
10. I count things...EVERYTHING...from cracks in the wall, to windows, to people.
11. When I was a kid I got a yellow crayon stuck in my nose... I was on my way to hospital when I finally blew it out..lol
12. I worry constantly about everything...
13. Peyton never stayed ANYWHERE without us until she was 2 years old and since then she has only been a way from us over night maybe 5 times.
14. I worry that my fathers health is worse than what I know because I am so far away from him.
15. My dad suffered 3 strokes when I was pregnant with Peyton and he has not been the same daddy since..
16. I have gone most of my married life without health insurance. And Peyton has gone most of her life without insurance as well..God has blessed us with Health
17. I have a BURNING desire to help people, I just often feel held back for some reason.
18. I think of Tiffany Taylor and Eric Young on a daily basis... They inspired me and left a HUGE mark on my heart that will never go away..I MISS THEM TERRIBLY
19. I am TERRIFIED of dying
20. I sing REALLY REALLY loud in the car.
21. Chad has had the hardest life of anybody I know and I am not sure how was able to as sane as he is.
22. I do not ENVY anybody...I often get angry because I couldn't do something someone else did but I know that there is a reason for that.
23. I cry VERY easily...I can hear a song on the radio and cry.
24. I LOVE MUSIC... I can remember several people and several events just by hearing certain songs.
25. I fear that I do not do enough in my life.
26. I have not seen or talked to my father's side of the family in probably 3+ years until I found two of my cousins on facebook last week.
27. I often feel like I am talking to strangers when I talk to my mom and dads side of the family.
28. I want to be close to ALL my family and Chad's family but I have to learn to just leave things alone.
29. I believe that my husband knows where he needs to be in his faith he just needs for someone besides me to lift him up and make him see.
30. I NEED to be a better Christian.
31. I 6 cell phones in 2008 and almost the same amount of vehicles to drive back and forth to work.
32. I love scrapbooking.
33. I have an obsession with collecting picture frames...I LOVE THEM...
34. I feel that everytime I go to a store I need to get Peyton something even if it's gum...hmmmm...Spoiled..
35. I worry about my sister on a daily basis.

Okay now it is your turn...I may just keep adding to this list....Hmmmmm..then everyone would know how weird I am .

2 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

I didn't know you scrapbooked! I just ordered my cricut expression and can't wait for it to come!! Wanta come and play with it?

Ashley Bridges said...

OMG...I LOVE YOU... I wanted one of those machines soooo bad...I have just started on mine again so I am not into to much yet..BUT heck yes I would love to come sometime and PLAY...LOL YAY..You just made me happy... :~)