Monday, February 23, 2009

You asked for them ....so here they are...

When I came home from work today Chad was actually putting together some of the doll house. Even though he said there is no way that he could do that..It actually looks like a house now..I was impressed... :~) So here are the pictures that I have

THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS ..... DO YOU SEE ANYTHING HELPFUL ?

THIS IS WHAT THE HOUSE IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE.....

THIS IS IT WHEN I FIRST GOT HOME...NOT TO BAD...Notice the outside has to be painted...



Okay so this these are just a few parts....very few... notice the things I am holding in my hand are the inch long "SHINGLES" for the roof..Now keep in mind they are wood so they too will have to be painted...

This is what it looks like tonight after we got finished working with it.

I think it is actually going to be pretty. Hopefully I can get it all done and tomorrow I will probably start with the small details like FREAKIN FLOWERS BOXES, and all the stuff I never have done with my OWN house....LOL...Oh well my saying is "What my baby wants, My baby gets"

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

DANG....I would have told Peyton that it was Broken and took that thing back to the store! And go get her one that is already completly put together! LOL I wouldn't have patience with something like that! lol